Get durable skate performance and striking streetwear style with the New Balance Numeric 379 grey & red skate shoes. A multi-tonal grey and red suede upper offers a crisp look with clean contrast, while the embroidered New Balance "N" on either sidewall adds bold and classic branding. An internal protective layer within the toe increases durability both on and of the board, while the closed cell polyurethane insert increases impact support for all-day comfort too.
Size & Fit:
- 379 Grey & Red Skate Shoes from New Balance Numeric.
- Suede upper.
- Internal hidden toe protection layer for added durability.
- Leather trim on back of heel and upon logo detailing on sidewalls.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable mesh lined interior.
- Lace up closure.
- Closed cell polyurethane insert for impact protection.
- Genuine Gum rubber N-Durance outsole for grip and durability.
- Tapered crating in heel for weight reduction.
- Vulcanized construction for optimal board feel.
- Hexagon patterned outsole for traction.
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout.
- Unisex US shoe sizing.
- Fit: True to size.
- Width: Fits as expected.
- Low-profile design.
- Interior elastic tongue gusset for snug fit.